Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS)
- This program will help teach your children about the Bible stories, mass parts, liturgical year and more.
- Open to children 3-6.
- Program runs during the 9:30 mass (9:30-10:30) twice per week. Program runs from October-May. Click on Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for a listing of dates for 2017-2018.
- The program is free, but need to register. Contact bpfantz@stmaryparish to register or with any questions.
- Offered during the 9:30 mass September-May, and during various programs throughout the year. Click on email@example.com with questions about babysitting or to sign up to be a babysitter.
ROCKs (Raising Our Catholic Kids)
- Provides faith related events for the whole family throughout the year.
- The planning group meets at 9:30 on the first Wednesday of each month. Contact Betsy Pfantz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being part of the planning group or with questions about events.
Coffee & Cookies Playdates
- This group meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 9-11 in the babysitting room (during the summer months they meet at Pierce Park). This group is great for the little ones who want to run around and have a great time with other young kids, and is great for moms and dads who want to meet other young families. Babies are welcome! Contact Besty Pfantz at email@example.com with questions.