Ripples of God’s Love,
through our Hearts, to all Hearts
Jesus, our Savior, knows each of us intimately and loves us exactly as we are.
He is real and gives hope, joy, and peace to our lives.
Entrusted with this gift, we are compelled through our relationship with Jesus
to love and serve each other and the world.
Our relationship with Jesus is the most important relationship in our lives. We embrace the Mass, Sacraments, Scripture, and daily prayer to grow with Jesus and each other.
- Believe: We profess our belief in the message of Jesus Christ.
- Celebrate: We gather as a family of believers to worship joyfully.
- Pray: We are called to pray with and for each other including our global family.
We strive to be a community of Jesus’ love and hospitality no matter what.
- Known: We recognize, appreciate, and value everyone who enters our community.
- Accepting: We accompany each other on our faith journeys.
- Open: We encourage and listen to each other.
- Understanding: We support each other during both good and challenging times.
Energized by Jesus’ love, we strive to think, feel, and act like Him.
- Exploring: We seek to discover and model Jesus, especially in the areas of gratitude, inclusiveness, prayer, service, and love.
- Trusting: We create places where we can openly discuss our faith and spirituality.
- Awakening: We are guided to discover and cultivate our gifts from the Holy Spirit.
- Empowering: We prepare ourselves to bring the message of Jesus to our family, friends, neighborhoods, and the world.
As a family of Jesus Christ, led by the Holy Spirit, we serve and support each other to build a strong, compassionate community.
- Calling: We challenge each other to ignite our hearts for Jesus.
- Serving: We share our gifts and give of our time.
- Encouraging: We inspire each other to take the initiative to lead in meeting the needs of our parish family.
Jesus sends us to spread the message of His love and mercy to the world.
- Abundance: We see the value and dignity in everyone and offer our gifts to build the family of God.
- Sharing: We tell how Jesus is present in our everyday lives to ignite the hearts of those we meet.
- Accountable: We all take ownership to fulfill the mission of Jesus Christ by serving our brothers and sisters, especially those who are disregarded by society.